Audrey has taken gymnastics for 3 months now, and loves every bit of it. I love watching her do her "gymnastics" at home, and see how she's learning in class. She has no fear, and loves trying new things. Here she is on the rings in true gymnast form.
Liam also enjoys his time during gymnastics to climb on the balance beams, on the mini-slides, and other toddler gym equipment. This time tires out Liam, Audrey, and Mommy...but well worth it!
A woman striving for Faith - being sure of what I hope for and certain of what I do not see (Hebrews 11:1).
I am a wife to a fantastic husband and mother to three beautiful children.
This blog is a reflection some of the silliness that goes on in my life with three children at home.
1 comment:
That's wonderful!
I took gymnastics lessons up until I was about 12. I was too tall for the sport at 5'2 1/2." I'm now a super tall 5'4" ;-D.
Post a Comment