Audrey is no longer the main talker in the house, as Liam is doing his best to compete.
Audrey: I just thought about something I can do on the balance beam, and now I can do it!
(now...that's impressive, no practice needed!)
___________________________________________
Audrey: I say interesting things.
___________________________________________
Liam:Iiiiiiiiii-Eeeee (translated: Audrey)
___________________________________________
spotting a broken glass of olives in the grocery aisle...
Audrey: Uh-oh! We need to go tell the Mayor.
after telling the 'mayor' (aka manager)...
Audrey: (yelling) Watch out for the glass of broken olives!
___________________________________________
I teach the 3-4 year old sunday school class...
Me: (to the class) What's inside your head?
Audrey: YOUR NUT!
___________________________________________
Also in SS class, there was a new girl who began to speak half way through the class.
Audrey: (to the new girl...across the room) I didn't know you could talk!
Audrey had such a way with words this week, she literally had me rolling daily.
Happy TTT!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
"Your nut"
BAH HAHAHAHA I LOVE it!!!
Will I see you this morning?
hehe I love the last story :-) To funny!
Just sayin' what's on her mind! What a cutie!
OH MY GOODNESS - girlfriend speaks her mind, doesn't she? LOL! That is so funny. I bet you crack up all week with her.
LOVE little Liam saying her name :)
That's funny that Liam says "III...EEE" for Audreys name because that's the exact same way Daniel says "Allison". Weird!
Post a Comment