It was a typical morning. I was cleaning the kitchen, Liam was headed upstairs to play, and Audrey was quietly reading a book to herself. It was a beautifully peaceful home.
Audrey announced she was going upstairs and the peace continued. This time I was a little more suspicious. Liam is not normally so quiet, let alone when the two are together. I had to go investigate...
there she was...
changing Liam's diaper!!! What!?!?!
Was I really gone that long?? Audrey has helped me change Liam's diaper, and has even done the majority of a changing herself with my assistance....but to find her with him, changing pad out, wipes beside, and carefully changing a PO.OPIE diaper was not at all what I expected to see when I walked up. The best part being that Liam is completely still, letting his sister clean him. Now to teacher her how to change and clean the cloth diapers....
I'm so thankful for that little helper of mine. She loves to help!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow. I find that picture disturbing though, even though its not showing anything.
OH MY GOSH! She changed a po*opie diaper?! Give the girl a treat!
Can she come over and train Allison to do that? Everytime I change a stinky diaper, Allison holds her nose and runs the other way. I'm so impressed with Audrey -little mommy!
Post a Comment