Audrey (5) and Liam (2) keep me laughing daily. Here is a bit of what they have said this week.
Me: Audrey, are you going to eat both halves of your bagel?
Audrey: Mommy, please stop begging.
(oh man!)
__________________________________________
watching the weather, which showed arrows for the air stream going into a circle.
Audrey: Oh no! We're going to be in a whirlpool!
__________________________________________
Audrey: That's kertoise, Liam. Can you say that? Ker-toys.
Me: What are you saying?
Audrey: Liam was calling that color blue, but it's actually kertoise.
Me: Actually, that's turquoise.
__________________________________________
Audrey's word: Anor
real word: Annoy
__________________________________________
Liam's word: people
real word: purple
__________________________________________
Happy TTT!!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That Audrey sounds like one smart girl! I love her deductions...
I had a conversation the other day that left me feeling blue. Not an overwhelming depressed feeling, not navy blue; It was more ker-toys. I guess purple just really anor me!
I love you little Audrey!
Post a Comment