Audrey: But this is worser!
__________________________________________
Audrey: I saw it on the fa.cebo.ok page.
(at this point Albert and I look at each other confused)
Audrey: Then I saw on another fa.cebo.ok page...
(we began to realize she was talking about a website, but was referring to it as fb. Shows how often that word is used in our house)
__________________________________________
Bandit slipped through our fence, and was in our neighbor's yard. Audrey had pulled back some wires that was keeping a wide gap closed so that he couldn't get through.
Me: We need to be careful not to open that. Mr. Carl is afraid of Bandit and I don't want Bandit to think he needs to protect us and tries to bite Mr. Carl.
Liam: Bambit (pause) bite (pause) mmm cawl??
Liam: Bambit (pause) bite (pause) mmm cawl??
(he continued to say this throughout dinner. If you've seen Max and Ruby, we often refer to him as Max)
Happy TTT! I leave you with a silly picture of my two talkers playing their favorite game...'Liam jump on Audrey'.


1 comment:
So cute! The Facebook one reminded me of how my oldest son talks about buying stuff on "Buy It Now." He doesn't realize that is just one aspect of Ebay, but seems to think it's a whole separate entity. Maybe we do just a little too much shopping on Ebay? ;)
Post a Comment