Audrey is the talker in this house, from the time she wakes up to the time she goes down. She's 3, and has much to say.
Here she is telling us about the ring that her future husband (Hunter) is going to get her. She is really into planets.
______________________________________________
After playing at the mall...
Audrey: Those are all my friends.
Daddy: What are their names?
Audrey: I don't know, but they are my friends. ______________________________________________
Going to visit our friends we haven't seen in a long time...
Me: Audrey do you remember Hannah?
Audrey: I don't know, what is her name?
______________________________________________
Check out more Tiny Talkers
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOL. Jupiter is actually my favorite planet.
Too cute.
Oh my gosh, that video was sooo cute! The ring store is in Outer space! Maybe that's why my husband never buys me an jewelery (not that I'm complaining)
Loving the sounds of Liam banging in the background :)
She is a crack up! The rings of Saturn and Jupiter!
Post a Comment