Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Audrey is the talker in this house, from the time she wakes up to the time she goes down. She's 3, and has much to say.

I will be doing a
10K walk/jog in early April...
Me: Audrey we will go back down to see Ashley (her cousin) in April when Mommy runs a race with Uncle Jordan, Aunt Becca, and Uncle Brock. Will you cheer me on when I run?
Audrey: Yes, I'll be Quincy. "I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!" (once again, little ein*stein)
(wasn't quite what I was thinking for 'cheer me on'. I know I'm not the most athletic person, but does my 3 year old have to understand that too?)
_____________________________________________________
Night-time pondering...
Audrey: Mommy, I don't want to jump over a candle stick......(long, long pause)....it would burn me. Why did Jack do that?
_____________________________________________________
Audrey: Is Bruce a shark? (meaning Bruce from Fin*ding Ne*mo)
Me: Yes, he's a shark.
Audrey: Does he eat fish?
Me: Yes, shark's eat fish.
Audrey: But, I don't want to meet Bruce because he might think I'm a fish and try to eat me.

check out more Tiny Talkers.


6 comments:

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Isn't it so fun when they take things so literally?! What a cutie!

God's girl said...

Too cute!
Much love,
Angela

Vashonnte said...

awww she is cute, both your kids are beautiful

Andrea said...

Adorable! I love the way they think!
Andrea

Amy said...

That's great! For some reason it drives my husband nutty when Quincy says that line. It's just funny that Audrey decided to use that line right then and there. Good luck in your race!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

She is one smart chic! I mean, who would jump over fire? Good point!